Tenerum understands the risk involved in handling sensitive payment card information. That is why we have created security solutions to protect your systems, your customers and your brand.
Our security solutions are the same solutions endorsed by the PCI Security Standards Council.
The process of exchanging sensitive payment card data with surrogate values and using those surrogate values to tender and adjust a payment. Once a payment card is supplied to the Tenerum Gateway it is safely stored in our encrypted host and issued a token. That token is then sent back to your system for storage and future adjustments.
The Tenerum Token Solution:
- Cannot be reverse engineered to derive payment card account
- Expires on the card expiration data
- Can be updated with a new expiration date
- Works throughout the entire client enterprise
- The token never changes
- Create new transactions with a token
- Make updates and modifications to a transaction with a token
- All transactions are tokenized in our system and there is no additional fee!
The process of encrypting sensitive payment account information immediately upon entry into the payment stream. The encrypted payment account information can then be safely handled within your POS or PMS system and remains encrypted until it reaches the Tenerum Gateway. We decrypt the transaction in order to read the account, issue a token and re-encrypt the transaction. The token is then transmitted back to your system for storage and future adjustments.
Tenerum P2PE Features include:
- For swiped transactions, the sensitive card account information is encrypted as the card slides through the read-heads on a magnetic swipe reader.
- For transactions manually entered on a secure encryption device, the payment card information is encrypted as soon as the entire payment card account information is completed.
- Works with Magtek, IDTech and any other device that supports DUKPT encryption.
Removes the sensitive payment card data from ever touching your system(s). This solution puts the POS, PMS or other business system out of the scope of PCI since the payment card data never touches those systems.
POS De-scoping Options